Unlike Western Medicine, Eastern Medicine does not treat a diagnosis; it treats you.
At our Acupuncture & Integrative Medical Center, we believe in treating the person, focusing on the root cause, the pattern, not the symptom, not the diagnosis.
To help as many people as possible using safe, natural and evidence based medicine
Our approach is not meant to replace conventional medical treatment, we offer a complementary and integrative approach to your health.
Unlike Western medicine, Eastern Medicine does not treat a diagnosis; it treats you. Our success rates are over 95% and most of our patients are referred by MDs. Most of our patients feel lost, confused and frustrated. Many patients are told they have NO CHOICE, they are told they must take a pill, surgery or worse… nothing can be done. YOU HAVE A CHOICE. SUFFERING IS A CHOICE. Our patients are ready to take charge, ready for a change, ready to take responsibility and ready to get better! We understand Eastern Medicine is “new” for OUR culture – however it is safe, effective and it WORKS.
Dr. Chapa is a holistic Doctor holding a Masters & PhD in Oriental Medicine, a Board Certified Herbalist, Licensed Acupuncturist and Naturopathic Doctor. He trained in China and graduated from one of Korea’s top Medical Universities. He has completed several externships in Korea, Japan, Taiwan and China for continuing education.
Tired of Being Tired? Tired of Taking Pills with limited or no success? Been told you have no other options? Suffering is a CHOICE. Take charge of YOUR health. We can help you help yourself. Curious about Eastern Medicine? Don’t know if we can help you? Call us. Most Doctors are simply not TRAINED in Alternative medicine, we ARE. This is our SPECIALTY.
If you struggle with chronic pain, chronic health conditions, want to experience wellness naturally, or if traditional therapies have failed you, please contact us.
Licensed vs. Certified Acupuncturists vs. Dry Needling
When looking for a qualified acupuncturist in the DFW area for serious concerns, chronic conditions, or long-term benefits, start your search for practitioners who are licensed acupuncturists (L.Ac.). They will have the highest level of training in the field. A Dry Needling / Acupuncture Certificate can be obtained in a 1-2 day seminar, a License Requires several years of study, board exams, thousands of hours of supervised clinic rotations and continuing education.
Dry Needle / Certified Acupuncturist
- Certified physician or chiropractors with as little as 50 hours of training
- Training which is often comprised of home study and/or weekend seminars
- Minimal clinical experience in acupuncture or no actual patient treatments before certification
- Not required to complete the national certification examination to prove competency in acupuncture
- Not required to regularly complete continuing education courses
- Licensed acupuncturists (LAc) with an average of 2,700+ hours of master’s-level training
- Master’s level, on-site training at a nationally accredited school or college of acupuncture
- Hundreds of hours of clinical experience and at least 250 actual patient treatments before licensure
- Required to pass the national certification exam in acupuncture in order to become licensed (NCCAOM)
- Required to do regular continuing education to maintain national certification